Tuesday, May 15, 2012

10 YEARS to Hit Abilene May 25 Lucky Mule

We want to thank our friends at KEYJ ROCK 108 for having us Next Friday to Rock out Abilene with 10 YEARS.....
10 YEARS 10 YEARS 10 YEARS 10 YEARS 10 YEARS 10 YEARS 10 YEARS
IN ABILENE MAY 25


If you have not gotten your tickets this band it worth the drive... (Like anything comes to Angelo LOL)
Go to our listings of upcoming events to link to get your tickets

With 10 Years you will hear so much  

We want others to hear the music ..... I have heard many artist tell me the story behind a song and it is not how I personally interpret it..Never Mind that. It feeds the soul with what it needs .... You can feel the power and energy arise up within you. 

10 YEARS "Shoot it Out"    gave me inspiration last summer



"....You can be rest assured
You give them all you got and you give them a little more
You never even know what for
They feed and they suck until you're unconscious
It's never enough they kill your subconscious
I'm ready to die..."   (the old emotional, sad, defeated me was ready to die to make room for the new me, so don't get out the rubber suits assholes)
"Will you kill what's left of me to stop the bleeding..."(the old defeated heart needed to stop the bleeding)

(that is how I was feeling for a bit and while traveling and listening to this over and over, I loved the song  repeat, this little piece hit me like a slap in the face saying WAKE UP and I said "Self the following is what you needed to hear"...)

"Load it, cock it, pull it, refuse to be ignored
I'm not gonna fight you war
All the distractions kill the compassion"


I am absolute this was not the intended story behind the song but it gave my soul something it needed... Rock ON Peeps Listen and you will hear...the messages are out there for whatever you need...

 Just listen to this one with your eyes closed.............

No comments:

Post a Comment